Author Topic: Divuit43, diecast models for rebels  (Read 2559 times)

Offline danidmas

• Administrator
  • Mr. Large Penisklause
    • Colla Veglas
Divuit43, diecast models for rebels
« on: June 02, 2014, 06:23:25 pm »
http://www.divuit43.com/en/index

So today we've officially started our own little business. The site has been running for a while, fixing bugs here and there, but today it has finally gone public. There aren't many models on the catalogue, as you can see. We've started with Ixo models in 1:43 mainly because they're rather 'cheap', so it doesn't require a great investment in the first place. Needless to say that we plan to get more models in the following months.

In case you're interested in one of them just let me know here first, so I can give you an extra discount for TAU users.  :mrgreen:

And if you're interested in a model that is not available at the shop, please let me know as I'll try to get it for a better price.

Offline danidmas

• Administrator
  • Mr. Large Penisklause
    • Colla Veglas
Re: Divuit43, diecast models for rebels
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 06:27:34 pm »
BTW, Schwalbe, OttOmobile is releasing an Audi RS 6 Avant in July:
http://www.otto-models.com/index.php/en

And GT Spirit has just put on sale a very nice RS 4 B8:
http://www.gts-models.com/en/component/content/article/11-product-page/89-audi-rs4-avant-2012

Are you interested? :whistle:

Offline Saadie

• Superheavyweight
  • mhmm
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 06:38:44 pm »
The site looks nice and clean!

Congrats to you and Mireia, and offcorse Ignasi! :P

I'll make you some classy banners as soon as I get some free time on my hands.

also, congrats on the move to Andorra?  :?

Offline Schwalbe

• Superheavyweight
  • DoubleURX
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 06:57:58 pm »
Congrats Dani for your new shop opening !  :good:

I have already the C6 RS6 and B8 RS4 in 1:43, but I'm tempted for sure and will let you know. Why they lunched those models now, I need all my money for buying my new car and my upcoming mods.  :nutz:

I'm still looking for these 2 models in 1:18:  Audi S1 from OttOmobile and Porsche 997 GT3 RS MKII Red/Dark Grey from AUTOart

If you can help me with these 2 models it will be much appreciated.

Don't hesitate to contact Skaala, he bought also several Audis from OttOmobile.  ;)

Offline danidmas

• Administrator
  • Mr. Large Penisklause
    • Colla Veglas
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 10:17:56 am »
Congrats Dani for your new shop opening !  :good:

I have already the C6 RS6 and B8 RS4 in 1:43, but I'm tempted for sure and will let you know. Why they lunched those models now, I need all my money for buying my new car and my upcoming mods.  :nutz:

I'm still looking for these 2 models in 1:18:  Audi S1 from OttOmobile and Porsche 997 GT3 RS MKII Red/Dark Grey from AUTOart

If you can help me with these 2 models it will be much appreciated.

Don't hesitate to contact Skaala, he bought also several Audis from OttOmobile.  ;)

The Audi S1 is sold out I'm afraid, but you can find it on eBay. As for the Porsche, I still haven't checked AUTOart.

If you are interested in the RS 6 let me know before the end of the week, as I'll make the reservation at OttOmobile. The RS 4 will be easier to get I think, GTS models are usually more available after they've been released.

Offline stmoritzer

• paparazzo
    • David Kaiser Carphotography
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2014, 10:42:04 am »
Good luck with your new business DanI

the page looks good iMO, I tried the search functions and you get a nice list of available models ..

further below on teh page, the NEW  banner where you can browse the cars... when moving the mouse over the pics, then the description shows up...this is very nice, but the first line will disappear when fully raised.... I hope you understand what I try to tell  ;-)
at least on my screen it does...
maybe you remove the IVA included in this description to have one line less of text, like this the first line shows up again

:good:

my page: www.davidkaiser.ch
"Smiles per gallon, that's what I go on - not miles per gallon" :good:
Magnus Walker in JayLeno'sGarage ... talking about his 911's

Offline Schwalbe

• Superheavyweight
  • DoubleURX
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2014, 10:30:45 pm »
The Audi S1 is sold out I'm afraid, but you can find it on eBay. As for the Porsche, I still haven't checked AUTOart.

If you are interested in the RS 6 let me know before the end of the week, as I'll make the reservation at OttOmobile. The RS 4 will be easier to get I think, GTS models are usually more available after they've been released.

After multiple hours of reflection I think I will reserve only the B8 RS4 if it's not skyrocket price. I have already a big collection of all the RS2,RS4,RS6 models in 1:43. I will probably regret in the future the great C6 RS6 from OttOmobile. But like I said I'm focusing to get the S1 at the moment. According to OttOmobile, they will restock the model during the year. The model will be produce to a total of 4000 units so we have more chance to get the model. Even if I'm a member of OttOmobile club I tried several time to put an order on the new batch without sucess. If you are able to get one model that will be fantastic.

Here my wish list at the moment:

-Audi S1 (OttOmobile)
-Porsche GT3 RS MKII grey/red (AUTOart)
-Audi B8 RS4 (GT Spirit)
-Porsche 959 red (AUTOart) I don't know if it's worth to replace my red 959 from Motorbox ???
-Porsche 991 GT3 LeMans Winner (Spark)

Cars that I will automatically buy in 1:18 if they are on sale one day: Porsche 918 (production car) in black and Lotus Opel Omega

I can't not be more open book to my buddy diecast salesman.  :mrgreen:

Offline ARMAN

• Tyler Durden
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 12:12:36 am »
Good luck with your business Dani :good: I dont buy scale models thou, the only one I have I got from you years ago a little modena spider :mrgreen:

Wait a minute... only 1 bmw offered? this is a absurdl! :mad:

:mrgreen:

No, srsly good luck ;)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 12:13:26 am by ARMAN »

Offline danidmas

• Administrator
  • Mr. Large Penisklause
    • Colla Veglas
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2014, 06:04:19 pm »

After multiple hours of reflection I think I will reserve only the B8 RS4 if it's not skyrocket price. I have already a big collection of all the RS2,RS4,RS6 models in 1:43. I will probably regret in the future the great C6 RS6 from OttOmobile. But like I said I'm focusing to get the S1 at the moment. According to OttOmobile, they will restock the model during the year. The model will be produce to a total of 4000 units so we have more chance to get the model. Even if I'm a member of OttOmobile club I tried several time to put an order on the new batch without sucess. If you are able to get one model that will be fantastic.

Here my wish list at the moment:

-Audi S1 (OttOmobile)
-Porsche GT3 RS MKII grey/red (AUTOart)
-Audi B8 RS4 (GT Spirit)
-Porsche 959 red (AUTOart) I don't know if it's worth to replace my red 959 from Motorbox ???
-Porsche 991 GT3 LeMans Winner (Spark)

Cars that I will automatically buy in 1:18 if they are on sale one day: Porsche 918 (production car) in black and Lotus Opel Omega

I can't not be more open book to my buddy diecast salesman.  :mrgreen:

I'll see what I can do...

Offline danidmas

• Administrator
  • Mr. Large Penisklause
    • Colla Veglas
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2014, 04:39:42 pm »
I've got some new models from Spark, in case you're interested:

http://divuit43.tumblr.com/post/100659252367/avui-hem-afegit-a-la-botiga-els-primers-models-de

I know it's not your thing, but just in case... :)

Offline danidmas

• Administrator
  • Mr. Large Penisklause
    • Colla Veglas
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2014, 04:42:58 pm »
If you're into Porsche, there're some nice 1/18 models from GT Spirit :whistle:

http://www.divuit43.com/ca/list/category/118_calle-1

Sorry for the spam :mrgreen: